- Welcome & musical entertainment by Lorynn the Red Head 5pm
- Dinner in the Garden - 5:45pm
- 3-course organic/local dinner in the gardens (Locally sourced produce and other products all prepared and served by Chef David Gilbert & Friends)
- Speaker - Pamela Walker - author "Growing Good Things to Eat in Texas" Sponsored by Edible Dallas & Fort Worth
- Farm Tour - Eden's Garden - highlighting the renewable energy irrigation system and sustainable organic gardens as featured in an upcoming issue of Mother Earth News.
Gates open free to the public at dusk.....
Free Movie Screening - FRESH! - starts at dusk (about 7:30)
See the Eden's Organic Website for details.